Saturday, April 13, 2019

Spring has Sprung



     One of my favorite things about spring is witnessing the rebirth of all the great beauties of nature. Flowers would be some of my favorite. There’s nothing like the emergence of all those beautiful colors and enticing scents (my husband, Mr. Allergy, would say otherwise). Two of my favorite flowers are Irises and Lilacs. Obviously, the color Purple plays into this but I love the fragrance of Lilacs. This is the time of year that I break out all my floral fragrances for candles.

     I live in a wonderful lakeside community that is surrounded by nature and I love watching the progression of nature that’s all around me during the spring. The trees begin getting full of leaves and what was brown through the winter starts to turn green. I step out my door or take a walk by the lake and catch hints of honeysuckle and other flowers floating on the air. I spend more time by the lake fishing or just taking a stroll and enjoying the beautiful picture that nature is painting before my eyes.

     I hope that as the weather starts warming up that you will take the time to slow down and enjoy the beauty around you. I would love to see you share some photos on our Facebook page so we can enjoy the beauty of different areas around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Handmade Sellers are Embracing Eco-friendly Products

     People are becoming more conscious of their impact on the environment. More people are striving toward a zero-waste lifestyle and ...